& I’m Included
Countryside’s high specification comes as standard in all our new homes. We are committed to quality and each home is carefully designed. Take a look at what a new Countryside home can offer you:
Choose from a selection of kitchen units with laminate worktops†
- Upstands to worktops.
- Units with soft closers and bookcase in kitchen island (selected plots only).
- Stainless steel 11/2 bowl sink.
- Single lever mixer taps.
- Double electric oven with five ring gas hob and glass splashback.
- Glass/stainless steel chimney hood.
- Pelmet lights.
- Integrated fridge-freezer.
- Chrome LED downlights.
- White bathroom suite with shower over bath or separate shower unit. *Some house types feature an en-suite.
- White washbasin with chrome mixer tap and pop-up waste.
- Porcelanosa tiles, with half height tiling to bath, full height tiling to shower cubicles.
- Chrome towel warmer with summer setting.
- Polished edge mirror.
- Glass shelving with lighting behind bath*.
- Chrome LED downlights.
- Vanity unit to family bathroom and en-suite.
- Chrome effect sockets and switch faceplates featured downstairs.
- White plastic sockets and switch faceplates elsewhere.
- Telephone points provided in living room, master bedroom and home office.
- TV points in living room, master bedroom and family area.
- Energy-efficient LED lighting.
- White matt emulsion to walls and ceilings.
Plumbing and Heating
- Gas fired boiler heating system.
- Compact radiators.
- Mains powered smoke detectors.
- White UPVC windows and French doors with double-glazed units.
- Polished chrome front door furniture.
- Multi-point locking system to front and French doors.
- Contemporary V groove skirting boards and architraves.
- Internal woodwork painted white gloss – ash handrails to banister.
- Oak effect internal doors with polished chrome door furniture.
- Intruder alarm.
- Exterior lights to front and rear.
- 1.8 metre timber fencing to garden between houses.
- Turf and shrubbery to front and rear gardens where applicable.
- Energy-efficient LED lighting
You can also choose to pay for additional upgrades such as integrated appliances, carpets, laminate or Amtico flooring or fitted wardrobes.
Countryside’s high specification comes as standard in all of our new homes. We are committed to quality, and each home is carefully designed. We’re confident that when you take a look at one of our new homes, you’ll be amazed.
“We are hugely proud of the level of detail and workmanship that goes into every room. From extensive insulation throughout each property – saving you money on your heating bill, to the layout of your new kitchen, our new homes are built from the ground up to help you to live your life.”